The End User organisation drives the Bank’s product strategy and roadmap for all 100,000+ end users’ work environment and collaboration needs. Technologies in this portfolio include desktops, mobile, remote access, voice, unified communication and social tools and platforms. The team drives the Bank's Digital Workplace transformation programme whilst focusing on automation and simplification of processes to drive cost efficiencies for the Bank.
Within this domain, I own and product manage the Bank’s technology catalogue, request and self-help portal – a strategic tool aligned to the Bank’s investment in self-service, telemetry and automation delivered through my product. Accessed by 100,000+ users, over 2 years I’ve doubled usage – averaging 39,000 unique visitors/month with 1,000,000+ monthly page hits. This product is key to the Bank’s Product Management framework and Service Desk contact reduction programme.
Activities within this role include:
– Defining strategy and delivering full product lifecycle
– Defined, built and migrated users to a new portal product built using microservice architecture on ServiceNow
– Owning and managing product backlog with user experience and process improvements balanced with removing portal technical debt and adding features
– Defining MIS and tracking product usage
– Defining product management framework and catalogue for the End User technology portfolio
– Created a minimum viable product for an internal cloud-based translation service
– Leading bank wide business communication initiatives and designing End User engagement guidelines and best practices, including: annual portfolio product surveys; portfolio strategy documents; change communications
Key skills include: Solution Architecture; Problem solving; Problem management; Product Management; User Experience design; Data mining and analytics; Agile; Jira; IT Security; AI; Gamification; Internationalisation; Chat bots
Corporate Title: Vice President